Today we celebrate the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the faith that Mary’s family had in God’s great plan.
As we honour the holy Virgin Mary,
grant that we too may listen to your call for us
to share our faith with one another.
Help us to trust in your plan for us
and lead us to everlasting life.
We ask this in Jesus’s name.
South Entrance - Mrs. Martin
Tryout #2 – Tuesday, November 22nd from 5:45 pm – 7:30 pm
Students who are interested in participating in an Aboriginal Crafts Club are encouraged to join the Creativi-team. There are several sessions being offered. Students who are a part of the Bead Team can attend open times in room B26 before school, at lunch, and every Tuesday after school. All other students who are interested in participating can attend every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and the occasional Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm. For more information go to Aboriginal Crafts Club or talk to Mrs. Constant in room B26 or Ms. McLeod in room 206.
Art club is in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook