Last week, we heard that our new spiritual theme for the 2022-2023 school year is "Sharing Faith". This theme reminds us of our 135th anniversary as a school division, as we continue to share the faith in the hope and love of Jesus Christ.
Your son, Jesus gave us the great commandment
- to love one another.
Help us to show love in our words, deeds, and actions
in our world where it is so desperately needed.
Help us to care for the poor, the sick, the lonely,
and those who are hurting.
Guide our actions,
so that we can do good in our world,
through acts of love,
for when we do these things we are sharing faith.
We ask this through Christ, our light in the world.
South Entrance - Mr. Kevin Welter
GIRLS SOCCER SIGN-UP
CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING
Students who are interested in cross country running are to sign up by Wednesday, September 7th by taking a photo of the QR code or clicking the blue link below. For additional information, please see Mrs. Daniel Minier in room B21 or send an Edsby message.
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook
Wednesday - Pulled Pork Sandwich $3.00
Thursday - Cheesy Naan Bread & Caesar Salad $3.00
Friday - Poutine with Pork Souvlaki $3.50