South Entrance - Mr. Padraic Watt
CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING
Students who are interested in cross country running are to sign up by Wednesday, September 7th by taking a photo of the QR code or clicking the blue link below. For additional information, please see Mrs. Daniel Minier in room B21 or send an Edsby message.
Any Grade 9-12 student who is interested in playing on the school golf team this fall please see Mr. Sosnowski in Room 142 or Mrs. Nelson in Room 240 on Thursday, September 1st or Friday, September 2nd.
Friday September 2nd
3:30-5:00 p.m. Grade 9 and 10 Girls
5:00-6:30 p.m. Grade 11 and 12 Girls
6:30-8:00 p.m. Grade 9 and 10 Boys
8:00-9:30 p.m. Grade 11 and 12 Boys
GIRLS SOCCER SIGN-UP
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook