Each year, the Catholic School Divisions in Saskatchewan engage in a week-long celebration of the unique identity and distinctive contributions of Catholic education during Catholic Education Week. This year’s celebration is entitled, “Catholic Education: Rebuild, Restore, Renew Together”. Today's theme is "Restore". Think of ways we can restore our faith, and ways to restore our relationship with God and each other.
Guide us to serve the poor, vulnerable, and one another
in your image and likeness.
Give us the courage and strength
to reconcile relationships that need care and healing,
and nurture us to Rebuild, Restore and Renew together,
now and always.
Through Christ our Lord,
South Entrance - Mr. Hundeby
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
MUSIC PERFORMANCE: A Night at the Theatre
John M. Cuelenaere Public Library Scholarship
Females aged 12 – 15 who are interested in trades and technology are encouraged to register for a week-long day camp where they will build and assemble a variety of projects, explore careers in trades and technology, and connect with women in those careers. The camp also highlights the importance of course choices, such as science, math and industrial arts at the high-school level. The camp is available as follows: Prince Albert July 11 – 15, Saskatoon July 4 – 8 and Regina July 11 – 15. Space is limited so register early. For more information, visit https://saskpolytech.ca/programs-and-courses/part-time-studies/course/girls-exploring-trades-techn/CEXP-1601/
Bénévoles Recherchés - Canadian Parents for French - PA Chapter
Une bourse de 300$ est offerte à un ou une élève finissant de 2022. Cette bourse est pour aider les élèves qui veulent continuer leur apprentissage du français. Pour savoir comment postuler, communiquez avec M. Joncas. La date limite pour postuler est le 25 mai 2022. Application Form
2022/2023 SLC APPLICATIONS
IBAS YOUNG COMMUNITY LEADER BURSARY
Regarding , the recipient of the Young Community Leader Bursary will:
- Be a Grade 12 student in Saskatchewan, graduating between May 1, 2022, and July 31, 2022, with an intent to pursue some form of recognized post-secondary education within the next two years (apprenticeship or trades program, college, university, etc.)
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to their community through volunteerism and leadership of civic, school-based, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Be a role model for their peers and the next generation of young leaders
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum cumulative Grade 11 average of 80%.
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
March 28th - May 16th (lunch hour); May 2 - May 24 (after school); July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).