Today is World Catholic Education day, a time when we give thanks for Catholic Education around the world. This year our theme for the Catholic Education Week celebration is entitled, “Catholic Education: Rebuild, Restore, Renew Together". Today, the theme is Renew. Renewing our prayer life can renew our spirits. Let us pray for a renewal of spirit, as we come out of some challenging times.
You give us the gift of faith.
and the knowledge that you are always there for us.
We seek to renew our prayer life and our spirits.
We know that you are always there for us and for this,
we are always grateful.
We make this prayer in the name of Jesus,
our teacher and friend.
South Entrance - Mr. Schellenberg
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
MUSIC PERFORMANCE: A Night at the Theatre
General Proficiency Awards: Grade 9 - 11
John M. Cuelenaere Public Library Scholarship
Females aged 12 – 15 who are interested in trades and technology are encouraged to register for a week-long day camp where they will build and assemble a variety of projects, explore careers in trades and technology, and connect with women in those careers. The camp also highlights the importance of course choices, such as science, math and industrial arts at the high-school level. The camp is available as follows: Prince Albert July 11 – 15, Saskatoon July 4 – 8 and Regina July 11 – 15. Space is limited so register early. For more information, visit https://saskpolytech.ca/programs-and-courses/part-time-studies/course/girls-exploring-trades-techn/CEXP-1601/
Bénévoles Recherchés - Canadian Parents for French - PA Chapter
Une bourse de 300$ est offerte à un ou une élève finissant de 2022. Cette bourse est pour aider les élèves qui veulent continuer leur apprentissage du français. Pour savoir comment postuler, communiquez avec M. Joncas. La date limite pour postuler est le 25 mai 2022. Application Form
2022/2023 SLC APPLICATIONS
IBAS YOUNG COMMUNITY LEADER BURSARY
Regarding , the recipient of the Young Community Leader Bursary will:
- Be a Grade 12 student in Saskatchewan, graduating between May 1, 2022, and July 31, 2022, with an intent to pursue some form of recognized post-secondary education within the next two years (apprenticeship or trades program, college, university, etc.)
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to their community through volunteerism and leadership of civic, school-based, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Be a role model for their peers and the next generation of young leaders
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum cumulative Grade 11 average of 80%.
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
March 28th - May 16th (lunch hour); May 2 - May 24 (after school); July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).