As we prepare to break for Christmas, let us pray:
Thank you for sending us your only Son, Jesus
so that we could be saved.
We ask that you help us to remember,
the true meaning of Christmas,
this holiday season,
and fill our hearts with the love and joy of the season.
Help us to love one another,
through our words and our actions,
this Christmas break,
and watch over all of us
who are travelling this holiday season.
We ask that you bless each of the staff and students at Ecole St. Mary
with a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
South Entrance - Mrs. Daniel-Minier
Students who are interested in participating in an Aboriginal Crafts Club are encouraged to join the Creativi-team. There are several sessions being offered. Students who are a part of the Bead Team can attend open times in room B26 before school, at lunch, and every Tuesday after school. All other students who are interested in participating can attend every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and the occasional Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm. For more information go to Aboriginal Crafts Club or talk to Mrs. Constant in room B26 or Ms. McLeod in room 206.
Art club is in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
*Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook