Preparing for Christmas we can get busy and distracted; we forget that our great God comes to us in small ways. As we prepare our hearts for Christmas during this Advent season, let us remember to focus on Jesus, the heart of Christmas.
God of Love,
I turn to you in my weakness,
and ask for your help.
Let me feel the joy growing in my heart,
as I anticipate Christmas.
Help me to see you as the heart of Christmas,
especially through the sharing of our faith
with my family and friends.
Through Christ our Lord.
South Entrance - Mr. Joncas
Students who are interested in participating in an Aboriginal Crafts Club are encouraged to join the Creativi-team. There are several sessions being offered. Students who are a part of the Bead Team can attend open times in room B26 before school, at lunch, and every Tuesday after school. All other students who are interested in participating can attend every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and the occasional Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm. For more information go to Aboriginal Crafts Club or talk to Mrs. Constant in room B26 or Ms. McLeod in room 206.
Art club is in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
*Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook