Today’s prayer was written by an École St. Mary High School student. It is about leading a faithful life.
Inspire us to live in your presence each day.
On our journey through life,
lead us to choose the right direction,
and show us how to respect and value others.
May we find other people as willing to help us,
as we are willing to help them.
Inspire us, as we see the needs around us,
to respond with loving actions.
Through Christ our Lord,
South Entrance - Mrs. Mourot
Students who are interested in participating in an Aboriginal Crafts Club are encouraged to join the Creativi-team. There are several sessions being offered. Students who are a part of the Bead Team can attend open times in room B26 before school, at lunch, and every Tuesday after school. All other students who are interested in participating can attend every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and the occasional Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm. For more information go to Aboriginal Crafts Club or talk to Mrs. Constant in room B26 or Ms. McLeod in room 206.
Art club is in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook
Thursday - Pork BBQ Souvlaki & Caesar Salad $3.50