In our life, we sometimes have many burdens to carry. Sometimes the weight of the burdens can seem overwhelming, yet when we look to God, he will help with our burdens.
God of Love,
Sometimes it seems like the burdens in life are overwhelming.
They seem impossible to carry.
It is in times of struggle
that I know you want to help us the most
because you love us so very much.
Help us turn to you
when we are overwhelmed
and bless us as we ask for your help in life.
Through Christ our Lord.
South Entrance - Mrs. Rissling
Students who are interested in participating in an Aboriginal Crafts Club are encouraged to join the Creativi-team. There are several sessions being offered. Students who are a part of the Bead Team can attend open times in room B26 before school, at lunch, and every Tuesday after school. All other students who are interested in participating can attend every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and the occasional Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm. For more information go to Aboriginal Crafts Club or talk to Mrs. Constant in room B26 or Ms. McLeod in room 206.
Art club is in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook
Thursday - Chicken Teriyaki Wrap $3.50