Today is "United Nations Day". The United Nations was established in 1945, after the world had seen what total war could do. We know that "peace" isn't simply the "absence of war", and so the UN seeks to promote good relationships between people and countries.
God our Father,
Peace in our world
begins with the attitude and actions
of individual people.
We pray that we may live in such a way
that we are positive in our attitude,
choosing “life” in the small events of this day.
We ask this in the name of Jesus,
South Entrance - Mrs. Mourot
Students who are interested in participating in an Aboriginal Crafts Club are encouraged to join the Creativi-team. There are several sessions being offered. Students who are a part of the Bead Team can attend open times in room B26 before school, at lunch, and every Tuesday after school. All other students who are interested in participating can attend every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and the occasional Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 pm. For more information go to Aboriginal Crafts Club or talk to Mrs. Constant in room B26 or Ms. McLeod in room 206.
Art club is in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook
Thursday - Alfredo Pasta & Garlic Bread $3.50