Today’s prayer was written by an École St. Mary High School student.
Give us the ability to see daylight in this world,
to accept the gift of life that you have given us.
Help us to show this world t
hat praying is showing love to Christ;
that giving is showing love to others;
and acceptance is showing love to myself.
Grant this world the ability to accept one another,
just as Christ accepted us.
South Entrance - Mr. Welter
Monday - Pajama DayTuesday - Hat & Sunglasses DayWednesday - Jersey/School Club Day
* Wear your Marauder merchandise!* Free ice cream at lunch.
Thursday - "Everything BUT a Bag" Day
* Bring your belongings in anything but a bag! Be creative!!
Friday - Blue & White Day
L'ÉCOLE DES PETITS - Bénévoles recherchés pour une journée d'activité
The SMHS Model UN club will be hosting its first meeting on Monday, September 12th at 12:25 pm in Rm 238. Students who are interested in current events, history, social studies, and world politics, are encouraged to check it out! No previous experience or teams are required! Please sign up by joining our Edsby group or via Forms at: https://forms.office.com/r/yWXvHz3sKK If you have any questions, please see Ms. Khan, Mrs. Morhart, Mr. Joncas or Mr. Welter.
Art club will be starting on Monday, September 12th in the Art Room (B18/19) and will run every Monday after school from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Come out to make some great art! Drop-ins are welcome!
BOOK SPINE POETRY CONTEST
Book spine poetry is a free verse poem composed using the titles written on the spines of physical books, and then stacking the books on top of one another.
FREE MICROSOFT 365 FOR STUDENTS
Please note the following:
· Students must be 15 years old by the start of the session.
· Sessions will be in the Room 246.
· All sessions begin at 3:30pm and end at 5:30pm. (except for the summer/lunch sessions).
· During the driver education class, students will need:
· their birth certificate
· their hospitalization card
· their MYSGI account number. (needed on the first day of class)
o Students must go to SGI to get their MySGI customer number.
· a pencil/pen and notebook
Wednesday - Cheeseburger $3.00
Thursday - Chicken Chow Mein $3.50
Friday - Pork Adobo & Rice $3.50
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.