Today’s prayer was written by an École St. Mary High School student. It is about facing the challenges of life.
God our Father,
There are many difficulties and challenges in life,
and we see or experience more of them each day we live.
Give us the power of your Holy Spirit
that we may have courage and determination,
and may live in such a way that we encourage one another.
Enable us to transform whatever is negative,
and remain positive in attitude throughout our lives.
Lighten our darkness and keep us safe.
Through Christ our Lord,
South Entrance - Mr. Ruzkowski
The last day to reserve a library book online is Thursday, June 16, 2022.
The last day to sign out a library book is Friday, June 17, 2022.
All library books are to be returned by Thursday, June 23, 2022.
Monday – Socks ‘n’ Sandals Day
Tuesday – Adam Sandler Day
* Rock your favorite basketball shorts and baggy t-shirt!
* Dress the way you did in elementary school!
* Games at lunch in the Big Gym!
Thursday – Tropical Day
* Wear your favorite aloha shirt, lei, hat and sandals!
Friday – Sunglasses Day
* FREE FREEZIES!!
When? – Wednesday, June 15th at 11:55 a.m.
Where? – Big Gym
* Sign up for as many games as you want.
* Winners of games move on to the final for a chance to win the $100.
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
MUSIC PERFORMANCE: A Night at the Theatre
Females aged 12 – 15 who are interested in trades and technology are encouraged to register for a week-long day camp where they will build and assemble a variety of projects, explore careers in trades and technology, and connect with women in those careers. The camp also highlights the importance of course choices, such as science, math and industrial arts at the high-school level. The camp is available as follows: Prince Albert July 11 – 15, Saskatoon July 4 – 8 and Regina July 11 – 15. Space is limited so register early. For more information, visit https://saskpolytech.ca/programs-and-courses/part-time-studies/course/girls-exploring-trades-techn/CEXP-1601/
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).