Today’s prayer was written by a student. Reflecting on faith can be a difficult thing to do. Faith seems so personal yet guides the decisions we make in life. Help us to remember how important faith is in our lives.
Thank you for giving us your beloved son Jesus.
Thank you for the graces in life,
especially for forgiving us our sins.
Help everyone continues to follow your message.
Thank you for giving us the blessing of life.
Give me patience and hope in life.
Through Christ our Lord.
South Entrance - Mrs. Meckelborg
The last day to reserve a library book online is Thursday, June 16, 2022.
The last day to sign out a library book is Friday, June 17, 2022.
All library books are to be returned by Thursday, June 23, 2022.
Monday – Socks ‘n’ Sandals Day
Tuesday – Adam Sandler Day
* Rock your favorite basketball shorts and baggy t-shirt!
* Dress the way you did in elementary school!
* Games at lunch in the Big Gym!
Thursday – Tropical Day
* Wear your favorite aloha shirt, lei, hat and sandals!
Friday – Sunglasses Day
* FREE FREEZIES!!
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
Females aged 12 – 15 who are interested in trades and technology are encouraged to register for a week-long day camp where they will build and assemble a variety of projects, explore careers in trades and technology, and connect with women in those careers. The camp also highlights the importance of course choices, such as science, math and industrial arts at the high-school level. The camp is available as follows: Prince Albert July 11 – 15, Saskatoon July 4 – 8 and Regina July 11 – 15. Space is limited so register early. For more information, visit https://saskpolytech.ca/programs-and-courses/part-time-studies/course/girls-exploring-trades-techn/CEXP-1601/
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).