On Sunday we will celebrate Pentecost, the time that concludes the Easter season and celebrates the sending forth of the Holy Spirit. Pentecost reminds us that God gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit to help us spread the good news about Jesus.
Through the gift of your Holy Spirit,
the early Christians went from being afraid
to brave witnesses of the faith
who spread your good news to every.
Through the power of your Holy Spirit,
may we, too, become brave witnesses of your good news,
through our every thought, word, and action.
Through Christ our Lord.
South Entrance - Mr. Ruzkowski
SOLSTICE TRACK MEET: Tuesday, June 7th 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
MUSIC PERFORMANCE: A Night at the Theatre
General Proficiency Awards: Grade 9 - 11
John M. Cuelenaere Public Library Scholarship
Females aged 12 – 15 who are interested in trades and technology are encouraged to register for a week-long day camp where they will build and assemble a variety of projects, explore careers in trades and technology, and connect with women in those careers. The camp also highlights the importance of course choices, such as science, math and industrial arts at the high-school level. The camp is available as follows: Prince Albert July 11 – 15, Saskatoon July 4 – 8 and Regina July 11 – 15. Space is limited so register early. For more information, visit https://saskpolytech.ca/programs-and-courses/part-time-studies/course/girls-exploring-trades-techn/CEXP-1601/
IBAS YOUNG COMMUNITY LEADER BURSARY
Regarding , the recipient of the Young Community Leader Bursary will:
- Be a Grade 12 student in Saskatchewan, graduating between May 1, 2022, and July 31, 2022, with an intent to pursue some form of recognized post-secondary education within the next two years (apprenticeship or trades program, college, university, etc.)
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to their community through volunteerism and leadership of civic, school-based, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Be a role model for their peers and the next generation of young leaders
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum cumulative Grade 11 average of 80%.
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).