Today's prayer was written by an École St. Mary High School student. The theme is thanksgiving.
We pray today in thanksgiving for everything you have done.
Your suffering, death, and resurrection give us hope in life.
You help us through our hardest times.
Thank you for giving us faith and watching over us.
We ask for you to continue to guide us
as we grow and develop as followers of you.
We ask this through Christ our Lord,
South Entrance - Ms. Mercier
THE MOUSE THAT ROARED
École St Mary High School invites the community to Upstage Productions' drama, "The Mouse That Roared". Showtimes at the E.A. Rawlinson Centre are 7:30 p.m. from Wednesday, May 11th to Saturday, May 14th. Tickets cost $20.00 for adults (ages 19 and over) and $13.00 for students (ages 18 years and under) and are available at the E.A. Rawlinson Box Office or by phoning 765-1270.
PA & DISTRICT COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIPS: 2 X $1000
SMHS GOLF TEAM TRY-OUT
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
2022/2023 SLC APPLICATIONS
GIBSON LIVESTOCK SCHOLARSHIP FUND: $1500
IBAS YOUNG COMMUNITY LEADER BURSARY
Regarding , the recipient of the Young Community Leader Bursary will:
- Be a Grade 12 student in Saskatchewan, graduating between May 1, 2022, and July 31, 2022, with an intent to pursue some form of recognized post-secondary education within the next two years (apprenticeship or trades program, college, university, etc.)
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to their community through volunteerism and leadership of civic, school-based, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Be a role model for their peers and the next generation of young leaders
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum cumulative Grade 11 average of 80%.
SIA SCHOLARSHIPS: 6 x $1000
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
Bénévoles Recherchés - Canadian Parents for French - PA Chapter
Une bourse de 300$ est offerte à un ou une élève finissant de 2022. Cette bourse est pour aider les élèves qui veulent continuer leur apprentissage du français. Pour savoir comment postuler, communiquez avec M. Joncas. La date limite pour postuler est le 25 mai 2022. Application Form
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
March 28th - May 16th (lunch hour); May 2 - May 24 (after school); July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).