On this last day of May, let us remember that May is the month we dedicate to Mary, the Mother of Jesus. Today let us end the month with a prayer Pope Francis suggests we pray in May.
Mary, Mother of Jesus,
Please offer your prayers
to help us conform ourselves the will of the Father
and to do what Jesus tells us.
For Jesus took upon himself our suffering,
and burdened himself with our sorrows,
to bring us, through the cross,
the joy of the resurrection.
Through your prayers and through the name of Jesus.
South Entrance - Mrs. Zurakowski
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
GRAD AWARDS APPLICATION
MUSIC PERFORMANCE: A Night at the Theatre
General Proficiency Awards: Grade 9 - 11
John M. Cuelenaere Public Library Scholarship
Females aged 12 – 15 who are interested in trades and technology are encouraged to register for a week-long day camp where they will build and assemble a variety of projects, explore careers in trades and technology, and connect with women in those careers. The camp also highlights the importance of course choices, such as science, math and industrial arts at the high-school level. The camp is available as follows: Prince Albert July 11 – 15, Saskatoon July 4 – 8 and Regina July 11 – 15. Space is limited so register early. For more information, visit https://saskpolytech.ca/programs-and-courses/part-time-studies/course/girls-exploring-trades-techn/CEXP-1601/
2022/2023 SLC APPLICATIONS
IBAS YOUNG COMMUNITY LEADER BURSARY
Regarding , the recipient of the Young Community Leader Bursary will:
- Be a Grade 12 student in Saskatchewan, graduating between May 1, 2022, and July 31, 2022, with an intent to pursue some form of recognized post-secondary education within the next two years (apprenticeship or trades program, college, university, etc.)
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to their community through volunteerism and leadership of civic, school-based, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Be a role model for their peers and the next generation of young leaders
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum cumulative Grade 11 average of 80%.
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).