Respect” is about treating others in the same way that we would like to be treated. Today, let each of us focus on one way of showing respect for others in school. As we celebrate the Easter season, let us focus on ways we can treat each other with dignity, as children of God.
Help us to look for and bring out the best,
in all who share our lives this day.
Through Christ our Lord.
South Entrance - Ms. Mercier
THE MOUSE THAT ROARED
École St Mary High School invites the community to Upstage Productions' drama, "The Mouse That Roared". Showtimes at the E.A. Rawlinson Centre are 7:30 p.m. from Wednesday, May 11th to Saturday, May 14th. Tickets cost $20.00 for adults (ages 19 and over) and $13.00 for students (ages 18 years and under) and are available at the E.A. Rawlinson Box Office or by phoning 765-1270.
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM 2022-2023
2022/2023 SLC APPLICATIONS
GIBSON LIVESTOCK SCHOLARSHIP FUND: $1500
IBAS YOUNG COMMUNITY LEADER BURSARY
Regarding , the recipient of the Young Community Leader Bursary will:
- Be a Grade 12 student in Saskatchewan, graduating between May 1, 2022, and July 31, 2022, with an intent to pursue some form of recognized post-secondary education within the next two years (apprenticeship or trades program, college, university, etc.)
- Demonstrate an exceptional commitment to their community through volunteerism and leadership of civic, school-based, and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Be a role model for their peers and the next generation of young leaders
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum cumulative Grade 11 average of 80%.
SIA SCHOLARSHIPS: 6 x $1000
AGRICULTURE/RURAL COMMUNITY AWARD
Bénévoles Recherchés - Canadian Parents for French - PA Chapter
Une bourse de 300$ est offerte à un ou une élève finissant de 2022. Cette bourse est pour aider les élèves qui veulent continuer leur apprentissage du français. Pour savoir comment postuler, communiquez avec M. Joncas. La date limite pour postuler est le 25 mai 2022. Application Form
CHAT WITH USask
2) Join a Drop-in Q&A sessionon Wednesday evenings from 6 pm-8 pm (CST). Students can join by Zoom at any time during the drop-in and chat one-on-one. Students will be admitted from the waiting room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
March 28th - May 16th (lunch hour); May 2 - May 24 (after school); July 4 - July 12 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm).